Condolence letter , Sympathy Letter , Thank you Letter ,& Congratulation Letter

  • ·        Condolence letter 


Dear Mrs.Sisil

There’s no word that can express how sorry we are to hear about the death of your Mr.Hamadi . We were very stunned to hear this news and still can’t believe that it really happened. During this difficult moment, our thoughts and prayers are always with you. We love you. Please give Mr.Hamadi  a huge embrace from us. Please call us any time you want.
Our love and sympathy to you and your kids,

·       Sympathy Letter

Dear Mr.Susilo ,
Please know how sorry I am for your wife . It brings back difficult memories for me and my family. I experienced a very similar situation. All I can say, Is enjoy the time you have and make sure you live without regrets.

Much love,


·       Thank you Letter

Dear Mr. Shywa,

I appreciate the time you gave me for my interview this morning. Thanks for giving me the tour. Now that I’ve seen your operations I believe that my experience in managing new Marketing-production will serve your company well.

It was exciting to meet you and discuss the position of Production Manager. As evident in my résumé, my qualifications are up to the task you described. I am available to start immediately. You can reach me on my cell at 0822-7282-8899

Thank you again for considering me for this position.

Sincerely,

Widya Assifa



·        Congratulation Letter

Dear Mr.Hosaini ,

Words really fail to express my joy at the news of your selection as Probationary Officer in the Bank of Banda Aceh. Your selection, was. however, no surprise because a man of your caliber and superior intelligence was bound to fare excellently. A Probationary Officer’s post in the State Bank of Banda Aceh  is one of the most highly prized posts in Banda Aceh both from the point of view of emoluments and the wide and quick opportunities for promotion. A boy selected as a Probationary Officer at such a young age as yours stands chances of reaching the highest post in the officers cadre in the State Bank of Banda Aceh. It is an added pleasure for us all that the place of your posting is just at a distance of 25 miles from our city and we can always expect you after every fortnight.

We all send you our heartiest congratulations and best wishes.

Yours sincerely,


Widya Assifa

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

surat permintaan barang dalam bahasa inggris

Langkah - Langkah Membuat Mail Merge

tips cara mudah belajar bahasa korea :)