Home work ( uas ) book pace 85 !

PT. SENTRAL ASIA
Jl. K. H. Ahmad Dahlan No.09
Banda Aceh

Mr. Rondang Hutabarat
Managing director
PT. MENARA DUTA
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. 8-9
Kuningan Jakarta

Dear Mrs. Shywa,

I appreciate the time you gave me for my interview this morning. Thanks for giving me the tour. Now that I’ve seen your operations I believe that my experience in managing new Marketing-production will serve your company well.

It was exciting to meet you and discuss the position of Production Manager. As evident in my résumé, my qualifications are up to the task you described. I am available to start immediately. You can reach me on my cell at 0822-7282-8899

Thank you again for considering me for this position.

Sincerely,

Widya Assifa








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

surat permintaan barang dalam bahasa inggris

Langkah - Langkah Membuat Mail Merge

tips cara mudah belajar bahasa korea :)